Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hop Libs Blog Hop Entry, Week 2

A Foolish Fox and Five Wishes Mad:)Take
A Fox named Marshall is chasing a squirrel named Corky through a forest.
Suddenly, Marshall Fox and Corky squirrel found an old Hair Gel and decided to rub it.
A genie pops up and says: I will grant you each of you wishes; three for you, Corky squirrel, and five for you, Marshall Fox.
Corky squirrel was angry with the Genies offer of extra wishes to Marshall Fox and decided to have the last laugh. Corky squirrel says to Fox: Marshall, you go ahead and make 3 of your wishes first, while I decide what I will use my wishes for.
Marshall Fox thinks that it is only natural for him to make his wishes first and begins: For my first wish, I wish all the foxes in the forest were female.
The Genie sliding his foot and *oh my goodness* it is done.
Then Marshall says: For my second wish, make me the most stinky fox in the world.
The Genie sliding his foot and *oh my goodness* it is done.
Next, Marshall Fox says: Third, give me all the pop tarts in the world to hiding.
*oh my goodness* It is done.
Then the Genie says: OK, squirrel, it is your turn to make your first wish.
squirrel says: I wish for a book.
*oh my goodness* it is done.
Marshall Fox says: I wish all the foxes in this country were females.
*oh my goodness* It is done.
Corky squirrel then says: I wish for a life time supply of garlic naan at the back of my house.
The Genie sliding his foot and *oh my goodness* it is done.
Fox says: For my last wish, make all the other foxes in this entire world female.
*oh my goodness* It is done.

Corky squirrel then says with a smile: I wish Marshall Fox to be FEMALE!
*oh my goodness* It is done.
And Corky squirrel drives away on the book silly.

1 comment: