Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 Days,, Last Request, and A Holiday...

Dear Mom, I have honored your last requests. I have led our broken family through our first Thanksgiving together without you, Ben cooked the menu you and I planned on the phone together. There were lots of tears, sadness, love, laughter, and togetherness. Amy took me to do you makeup, like only I knew how. We laughed, giggled, reminisced, and remembered you. We had a last girls party with you! Libby and Chad came as well. It was like old times, except you were looking down on us from heaven laughing with us, as I did your makeup, as promised. You look gorgeous. We then had dinner together in memory of you. Thank you for my sunrise of purple and gold streaming through my window this morning, in answer to my prayer. I took lots of pictures. The purple clouds above my house were beautiful. Were getting through this mommy, together. Its hard not to rejoice over your wonderful life and legacy ,as you are sending peace to me. I am so very proud of Daddy and Andy. They are so strong and they don't even know it. That's you in them. You were the strongest woman I have ever know, and you taught us all how to be strong by your example. I was blessed to be you daughter! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment